Filing an Entry of Appearance

Attorney's may file their Entry of Appearance by:

Fax: 913-583-3123 or email: 

Please include your bar number on the EOA.

Attorney's we respectfully ask that you do not call on the day of the court appearance to request a continuance, or file a Motion to Continue on the day of the court appearance.  Please send someone in your place to request the continuance from the judge if you are unable to attend court.  Thank you for your cooperation.

Show All Answers

1. Can I just pay my ticket?
2. Do I have to pay court costs if I do not attend court?
3. Can I amend my speeding ticket?
4. Registration and insurance tickets
5. Can I get my court date continued?
6. Can I get a Public Defender?
7. Why did I get my ticket from a Johnson County Deputy?
8. What time is court?
9. What if I disagree with my citation?
10. Filing an Entry of Appearance
11. Can I pay my ticket online?
12. My license is suspended. How do I take care of it?
13. Where do I find my ticket number?